nuff talk. Any one want em? They are free...come and get em.
Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "TimothyPilgrim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Tires for free

Good in the snow? Damn. I spent good money on Michelin X-Ice's.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby

On 12/8/05, tom savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
TimothyPilgrim wrote:
> Those are what came on my wagon when I bought it. I wasn't too
> confident in them, but then realized it was the steering box. Anybody
> else running these?

I have on my 300D and was pretty impressed with them.  Ride and handling
were better than any other of the motley cheap tire collection I've used
on the 123, and they were great in the snow.  Didn't last very long, but
I think they're only claimed to be a 40k mile tire.  I'd buy 'em again
(and probably will soon, for the Passat).

Tom