I don't think I want to have to call tech support and do a hard reset on my
car AT 150MPH.

On 5/11/2012 9:25 AM, Michael Canfield wrote:
Really?  I find my Android OS to be very stable......for a phone....lol.  I
don't think I want to have to call tech support and do a hard reset on my
car in order to use it.
   I AM impressed with the Android OS.  It seems to work great for
everything I use it for and my Evo 4g has seen hard, daily abuse as my only
internet connection(I use 20gigs a month on it) and has only needed reset
twice in the last couple months.  Otherwise it has been trouble free.  I
still don't think I would be comfortable trusting it with my life.

Mike