Long time ago I learned that if you replace the good MB bolts and nuts with 5/16" 'merkun bolts, the next time you need to do the job, the 'merkun bolts will twist off with 1/4 turn. Much faster. Rust up solid. Just a little turn, and they pop right off. Of course you have to have new bolts and nuts.

It took me a few hours to remove the two bolts that attach the header pipe to the exhaust manifold. The first one came loose after mutiple penetrant applications- over a few days. The second was really stubborn- it was starting to come but ultimately snapped which is fine as the bolt just passes through the flanges- not threaded thru anything. Overall was a moderate PITA. How do mechanics do this so quickly? Impact guns?

Air tools.... or a flame wrench.