It had steel nuts.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2012, at 11:06 PM, OK Don <okd...@gmail.com> wrote:

DId it have the original copper nuts, or were they replaced with steel
ones? I've been amazed at the ease of removing the copper nuts from bolts
that I was sure would break. Not finger loose by any means, but no where
near as hard as I expected due to the condition of the threads they were
going over.