Ha. I've transported sofas on my roof for 300 miles- shrinkwrap and ratchet straps!

I lashed a sofa table to the roof of my SL, just threw down a blanket
and lashed it 'round the top (windows down) with twine.  Same car
also brought home a dishwasher in the trunk, lashed in so it wouldn't
topple out.  Nothing like having a bit of a beater SL around...

Indy just diagnosed said car as having 60# compression on the
dead hole.  Funny, I'd measured it at 140#.

Guess I'm looking for a local donor 380 engine.  Meanwhile, I guess
I drive it...

-- Jim