Well its 4 outside, my 85 300D would not start, with the final attempt the glow plug light wouldnt even come on. Burned up 3 glow plugs. Next, 300SDL, starts but will not stay running. I think it has a plugged up fuel filter or something. For the last several days wife says its real slow in the morning. I drove it and if felt like boost cutting in and out but usually went away after a while. Also hear some sort of a squeeling sound sometimes, though it was the belt but really sounds like its coming from the turbo. Yesterday I noticed if you keep it revved up(in park) the RPM goes up and down random like its not getting fuel or something. A boost problem wouldnt cause that. Today, it starts but I cant rev it up and it wont idle very long before it dies. 3rd vehicle, 90 suburban 6.2 diesel, fires right up after 1 glow. No mobile 1, no block heaters used on any.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,