It only got down to about 25 at the lowest so far here in Conway, that's a pretty wild diference , usually it's only about 12 deg colder up there. I wish we had got a bit more snow yesterday, we only got enough for the kids to get upset about it not being enough to play in but just damp enough for two of them to get the sniffles ,.

--------Robert

Luther Gulseth wrote:
7 degrees F this morning.  Goldmember fired right up on the first try.
BRRRRRRR, you damn northerners can keep the cold!

Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark
'83 300SD (happily running diesel/WVO mix)
'82 300CD slate grey, black interior, 152,xxx mi