Yup - helped Dad start the R755 Jacobs in the Cessna 195 one new years
day in MN at -30F. Not much wind, luckly. With the straight W50 oil in
the crankcase, we couldn't move the prop by hanging on it. Had to warm
it with a space heater and tarp for an hour, shovel out the shattered
frozen battery, and run the Southwind gasoline heater in the cabin (5
gal. oil tank in there under the instrument panel) to get it to start.

The take-off run sure was short though --

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK