Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:05:19 -0400
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] poos what do you think about these detailing
    techniques?

Reminds me:  Several years ago, SWMBO and I were touring an old mansion in
Natchez when tour guide mentioned the "garconier," which she pronounced
"garsoneer."  I interrupted with a question, "Please pardon me, you used a
term I haven't heard before; what was that again?"  She replied, "The
garsoneer - the servant's house."  "Oh, en Francais, garcon - maison de
garcon, assurement!" I exclaimed.

Wilton