And the non-existent organic farm where they raise all of their own produce.

Seems the "farm" was shut down a year or so ago, but they never bothered to
tell their customers or change the story they give everyone.

They got busted big time in the local paper and have since changed their story.

Not so sure I would trust them with my food...a lot about Bern's is the aura,
which enables them to charge very high prices.

If I wanted to spend $100/person for dinner I would go to Ruth's Chris'.

Dan