Oh, yeah,

The vent rings were off a 1975 280 w114.  Nice looking inline 6 under the hood.
 standard torn up interior.  It looked like it had been a good enough ride when
it got there, until I pulled up the carpet.  Looking for the rubber stoppers
for the floor board.  No floor at all.  It had rusted completely away.

I would have pulled the body trim, but I had no desire to spend $5/lnft.  Sadly
I had two sets of trim for Gump, but sold it last fall.

clay