On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:38:59 -0400 Max Dillon <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> Does this sound like the bolt was replaced with an inferior substitute?

It does indeed.

> How much is a new pipe if you have to sacrifice it?

    104 200 10 52   heating water return pipe   $135.00

I would really prefer to not sacrifice it!

And that's not the most amazing thing from Rusty's quote of yesterday:

    104 016 24 06   front of cylinder head cover   $354.00

That's the black plastic cover for the front of the cylinder head. I
probably won't be replacing that one, either.

Craig