On 27/06/2012 2:13 PM, Rusty Cullens wrote:
I think the worst thing about driving them is backing them up. You
absolutely can not see out the rear window. You have to open the driver's
door and sit half in half out to look behind you. Now going forward is
another story that is very cool.Just make sure you always park it so you
can pull forward and never use reverse.

That is what I do with my truck. The parking lots keep getting smaller. Might work fine for Honda Civic but not so great for Supercrew trucks. I always look for a spot that will be easy to get out of. Some other drivers will park so close to you that you have no room to manoever.

Randy