So....anyone have a diesel they need to part ways with? I have lost control
of my TDI (youngest girl child home from school and working) and the E320,
once languishing in the garage, is now going to driven into downtown
Phoenix daily by SWMBO. Consequently,  dad is left carless.
In my dreamworld I'd like a W115, 4 speed and AC (told you it ws my dream
world). Realistically,  I'm wanting a 4speed 240D with the good HVAC.
Anyone know of such things that aren't several thousands of miles away?

Bob R.