I have not thought of a price but probably in the 1200 to 1500 range. Yes it's
auto. This was the car I gave to the oldest kid, he was not responsible and
kept tearing it up, so now I am selling it. I got to clean it up first but
mechanically it's in good shape. Cosmetically has some normal dents and dings.
Had brand new bumper covers on it when I bought it but the front bumper is
cracked up on the bottom like they all are now. I got books and records going
back to about 93, even have the window sticker

Sent from my iPhone