they are on the way to you.
On 7/1/2012 6:01 PM, Bob Rentfro wrote:
10-4
On Jul 1, 2012 3:58 PM, "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:

I don't have any but I will try to take some tonight, keeping in mind I
have not cleaned it up yet

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2012, at 5:23 PM, Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds very attractive. Sounds like something i could drive back and
forth
to the old nuke plant. $1200 plus a ticket to Tulsa.....hmmmmm...send me
the pics you undoubtedly have of it.

Bob R