On Jul 6, 2012, at 6:12 PM, relng...@aol.com wrote:

> I see lots of cars with LED lights and none of them do what you describe.
> Just yesterday I was behind a new Cadillac SUV-thing with bright rear LED
> lighting and aside from being overly bright there was no strobing effect.

I *think* they (LEDs) are controlled by pulse width modulation. Which
means_they_strobe. Imperceptible to most maybe, but my eyes constantly move
when driving. The movement of my eyes makes the effect noticeable. And no, I do
not wear glasses when driving. Only for reading. The maturation process sucks.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone