My mistake - the writer said he had recently changed the oil ... after 1000 miles something else besides dirty oil is going on...

as in "I have about 1k on the recent oil fill in Frosch. Oil is black as night and nasty. Granted, I used rotella 20-50,... "

But it was just a suggestion - "

Larry
91 300D