Might pay to pull the rocker covers off to see what the go is.
If you're game you can do an engine flush but I would definitely want to know what I am up against. An engine flush might dislodge all sorts of nasties that can block up the oil passages.

Hendrik
who is thinking about a flush for the Izuzu