Concierge care.  I use that.  Beats the heck out of all the crap you deal with
at standard medico visit.  Get all the time you need to explore all issues.  MD
is more relaxed too.  Office staff reduced to the two receptionist, instead of
a cadre of file clerks and insurance slaves.   Easier for them to budget for
the year and lower overhead that is reflected in a higher quality  experience
once you enter the door.

clay