I have no tolerance for Lexus:) Never will. Toyota as a company irks me. My
three most hated cars:
1. Lexus (all models)
2. Prius
3. Camry

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2012, at 5:48 PM, andrew strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

You must learn to be more tolerant, Dimitri.  I felt the same way
until I read the road test report.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Dimitri Seretakis <dsereta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Lexus. Ughh:(

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2012, at 12:13 PM, andrew strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

My son experienced two 300SD overheating snafus, cooking the engine in
the process both times.  Each time the cause was a cracked plastic
radiator neck, while he was driving fast on the h'way and didn't
notice in time.  Since then he was switched to Miatas, Subaru
Outbacks, and most recently a Lexus under warranty.