Perhaps................ Me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dimitri Seretakis <dsereta...@yahoo.com>
Sender: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:29:04
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Running hot.

Ok so where do I get citric acid? Someone here bought it online?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2012, at 8:52 PM, OK Don <okd...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think it depends on how long the green stuff has been in there, and
whether it's ever been changed.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Brian Toscano <brian.tosc...@gmail.com>wrote:

I've had a few MB's with green coolant that did NOT overheat.  One mechanic
I talked to said he would put any color coolant I wanted in the engine. ;^)
While I certainly do think its a  bad idea to mix coolants, and MB coolant
is certainly preferable, I do NOT think green coolant is as bad as some
people say.