When I returned to Indy in 2008 I was surprised that the outdoor cold never
really bothered me. However, I could never seem to get warm when inside. Weird.

I love the change of seasons, and enjoy  the rare overcast day down here, but
the pervasive gray overcast of winter was something I have no desire to
experience again.

If I could winter in Florida and spend summer and especially fall up north it
would be perfect.

Dan