On what appears to be an intermittent basis, the AC and the Tach in my '85
300TD stop working.  This occurred on a return trip from some races yesterday
so I pulled over, stopped the car, turned it off, placed it in Park, restarted
the car, and the Tach and the AC started working again.  I noticed the Tach had
stopped working during my trip to Pbgh. from NC and the AC wouldn't work at the
time, but both started working after I had stopped for fuel.  And both the Tach
& AC stopped again on the return trip from the races and neither the Tach or AC
would start today during a couple local trips.  Anyone got any clue(s) as to
the cause which might be a simple fix before I go back to NC on Wed. from
Pbgh.?TIA. G. M. BrownBrevard, NC (currently visiting in Pbgh.