On 24/07/2012 4:28 PM, Dieselhead wrote:
This KLIMA thing sounds like it is in serious need of some sort of workaround.

--R

the workaround is simple. Always carry a known good Klima. it fits in the glovebox. $10 at most junkyards if you can find one.

Workaround B:  only buy older MBs without the Klima.

Workaround C: Drive around without A/C (works best if you live reasonably near the latitude of Randy B.)

Especially in the winter. Has been warm here for past month or so and my AC in the 300D is not working. Ok with windows and sunroof open but I have been leaving my jacket and tie at home.

Randy

Temp workaround D: You cam pull the Klima and put in a jumper wire for testing purposes. I forget which terminals. (31 and 81 maybe?) This Catheyesque workaround is for testing only.