Does he have a web site?  Do they check soot?

Sounds like a good deal.

J.B.

At 10:18 AM 12/13/2005, you wrote:

Just wanted to drop a note with kudos for Larry T and his Oil Analysis Company. I just got the results back from the second test on my '96 Dodge Dakota. I LOVE it when the results match what I expected. Fuel in the oil was up a bit which is probably because my wife drives the truck and just sticks around town. At the last sample we'd just come back from a trip with 900 highway miles which kept that number down. I haven't been doing analysis on Hammie (the 240D) because he consumes so much oil it doesn't seem like its worth it, but I will on the 190D once I start driving that regularly.

Anyway 3 samples from Larry is $55 and TOTALLY worth it. I'd shopped around before and most labs I found were $25 a pop and didn't have bellows samplers to draw the sample up the dipstick hole.

  -Curt