On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 02:15:37 -0400 "Gerry Archer"
<arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

> I've watched these engine searches since this group was run out of
> Canada and don't remember anyone finding a decent engine by looking for
> an engine.

I did find a decent engine by looking for just and engine. That was after
the original engine I located was dropped on our driveway in Austin, TX,
in August, 1999. The yard in Dallas from which I got the second engine
has since changed hands and, I understand, is not a good.

Craig