I do have a set that fits the w107 seats.  They are old and have been washed to
try to get soaked in sweat to go away.  Not full wool, they are sporty, cut
out/shaved sections.  Very kalifornia.  Just the seat part, no headrest wools.
Will need fresh under strapping to hold them in place for your seats.