No, they do not.

Some other pertinent things that were pointed out in the articles I read:

CarMax offers no-cost warranties (30 days?) on everything they sell. Of course,
one of their profit centers is the sale of extended warranties.

They allow potential buyers to have prepurchase inspections performed, and if
any defects are found will correct them at no cost.

If their description of a car at a remote location is not representative of the
car when it arrives, they waive the transportation fee.

I am not advocating for these people, just pointing out things that were
brought up in my reading. Again, the "no haggle" approach has its pluses and
minuses, but as long as there is a market for it they will be successful.

I would consider them for the right car. When I start looking for a new to me
car in the spring of next year I will include CarMax in my searches. Most of
the dealers I have dealt with around here have questionable business practices
(in my opinion) so it would be worth it to me for the extra $$ to deal with a
fixed price and no shenanigans.

We'll see.

Dan