In my case I was looking for a very specific vehicle. They seem to deal a lot in newer MB's, the price was fine (yes I did find cheaper ones here and there at other dealers but they were not local and who knows how they do business), I get a free 30 day warranty (I did not buy their profit making extended warranty), if I change my mind I have 5 days to take it back no questions asked. There are those facts, then given my business if this was a more common car any of my customers would have had, say a Chevy, if I bought one from one of them, some of my other customers would have found out and got mad about it. But as it is, this is not really something I could have found local. While I was there yesterday picking up my car, somebody had a 65k 2012 AMG something or other they had transferred in. I can tell you their prices are cheaper than the local dealer. All my customers (regular car dealers) when we get to talking about price analytics, market averages etc they always tell me they do not factor in Carmax vehicles because they are always cheaper. I was very impressed they discovered the problem with the suspension and paid the dealer big bucks to fix it. Then the financing was easy, they do have options for the lower credit crowd, as well as their own finance company, but they also have your regular auto lenders like any other dealer, such as Capital One, Wells Fargo etc. I ended up going with Capital one as they had the best deal but will probably shortly refinance it with my CU.