Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:35:40 -0500
From: Peter Hertzing <phertz...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190D continuing saga

Sorry Curt - coming into this late so I don't mean to be redundent.  From
the sound of the description below - you have already done some work.  My
first stop is always at the work I have done, making sure you have a fully
bled system with no air pockets.  You already have the IR thermometer, so
the next think I would do would be to check the temp across the radiator,
looking for a cool spot.  While unlikely, you could hae a colapsing
radiator hose restricting flow.

Gould luck, I hate these gremlins.  I currently have a randomly overheating
limo where the cooling fan doesn't turn on and it over heats - but by the
time you look at it the fan has come on and won't go off and works
perfectly.  Definitly annoying.

Peter