I was thinking something more along the lines of a city bus reconfigured for arctic duty hauling, not holiday play. No motorhome plush, more of the space dedicated to storage and processing for breakdowns and fuel/water support. Have a welder/torch set up for roadside repairs. Maybe a defibrillator for those of us older than our cars and in worse shape. Base station for the radios and ability to drag cars out of melting permafrost