Why ship both ways? There's bound to be a lot of old MBs there. Kaleb can fly us over, buy one for each of us to drive to the party, and then ship them all back and re-stock his backyard.
Gerry

From: "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com>
>HAHAHAHAH, will have to rent a ship to take us all and our cars over >there.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:51:14 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
Well good luck.  If you end up moving there you are hosting the
next list fest.

OK, but y'all will have to bring your Benzes so we can do it in style! :-)
Craig

Hey Kaleb, Sign me up! I checked... Matson is $1072 each way! It is really nice of you to ship our cars for us! For rates you can check http://www.matson.com/pov/booking/shipping_rates.htm

I liked shipping to and from Seattle. Don't have to deal with a BA sickos or the hassles of LA area.