One day when I lived up north outside of Boston I was out working on my house, up on a 28ft ladder near the peak of the back side of the old Vicky. I heard this godawful roar and the house was shaking and I thought an earthquake had hit or something, when about 300ft above the house this black B-52 materialized. I damn near fell off the ladder. There was an airshow at Hanscom Field, maybe 15mi away, and this thing was doing a fly-by to entertain the crowd. I guess the pilot decided to stay below the Logan traffic or something by flying low and slow. It was impressive.

--R