I used an iPhone app to follow Grndson back and forth to France, etc. 'Didn't try it, though, for Aeroflot to Vilnius, Kiev, etc.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: live flight traffic of the world

That's where I first saw it - I was at the FBO at KIND that used to be Indiana Beechcraft getting ready to make a quick hop to Oshkosh on the corporate Gulfstream, and they had this on a big flatscreen monitor in the waiting area.

I use it whenever a family member is flying, as it allows me to know where their aircraft is - beats going to the airport and sitting around if they're delayed.

Dan