phoo!  Takes all of five days if you take your time and lollygag.  I did
Orlando to Seattle in five days.  Started at 2pm in FL and ended up in Seattle
at noon five days later.  Took time out to visit Asheville and see Biltmore one
day after driving country roads through GA to get there.  Did a few long hauls
through Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Wyoming.  Car wanted to spend the day at
the SLC MB dealer with a stuck EGR while it went for rides up and down the lift
while the techs scratched their collective noggins for six hours.

I figure you could take a weekend out and arrive Friday morning.  Make it to
Rapid City for dinner, then KC for dinner the next day.  Sunday dinner could be
Memphis BBQ, and home Monday evening.

Heck, you cover gas and lodging and I just may do it for you.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers