That is a great price - compared to what I got Frosch for. Perfect starter SL, given that you have poured so much quality work into having it fully functional.

It needs stuff, especially the #7 problem.  Hence the price.
The paint is a nothing, I know this guy...

I'm ready for something zippy.

With a clean #7 I was quite surprised at how strong it feels.
It's no 560, but it ain't bad!  Much better than our 450 was.
I think it's also turned in some 21MPG highway runs, but with
#7 in its bad state it's more like 11 around town.

I am however disappointed to not find out the answer to the #7 mystery...

You think _you_ are disappointed!  But I just don't have time,
so it's priced so that the next guy who wants a shot at it won't
feel too bad about what he's getting.  Car's got a few leaks to
deal with too.  I'd have taken care of them, but #7 was the
gating item in my mind.  OTOH, I've been driving it for years
this way, and enjoying the ride.  The money I'm losing on it is
_way_ less expensive than a divorce...

If anybody here should want it, well OK then.  But make sure
you read all the details to see if it's something you want
to tackle.  This is, essentially, an unfinished project.

-- Jim