After not having any noticeable effect on the tach & AC stopping in my '85
300TD when I cleaned and lubricated the contact pins of the AC Overload Relay
(up under dash to the far right side) with conductive grease, and resoldering
the internal PCB of the AC Overload Relay, changing out the ACC PBU, and
cleaned and lubricated the contact pins of the Klima Relay, I've resoldered the
internal PCB of the Klima Relay and will take the car out tomorrow AM to see if
this has any effect.  I tried pricing both items on the I-net and can only find
the AC Overload Relay @ $54.99 @ Ekler's but cannot find the Klima Relay.
Anybody got an idea of what the Klima Relay would cost?
I'll keep y'all updated after I've determined if the resoldering of the Klima
Relay PCB has/not had any effect.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC