So is this DV repair pretty straighforward? How long of a job?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 5, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

Probably nothing to worry about.  I remember freaking out about a similar
situation, a wet hole, but it was ok when I put everything back together.

If compression is good, then order DV seals (copper) and DV springs and DV
orings.  Rusty has em, but I can look up the part numbers if he can't find
them.  I ALWAYS order extra orings and seals.  The copper seal is a one-time
use, and generally if you pull a DV back out, the oring is cut from the threads
too.  A weak DV spring will act the same as a leaky DV seal.  rough idle.

I'd order 4 springs and 5 or 6 orings and copper seals.  There is always one I
want to do over.  Follow the proper procedure for seating the DV seal and the
proper torque.

Just a tad bit wet. I suspect from pulling injector.

Sent from my iPhone