Well, what I have is a 115 and it is not really set up for the $2 oil sucker change. I still have to crawl under to pull the filter so I just pull the drain plug too. Got a filter setup from a 123 from a good fellow on the list here but have not got to swapping it in as yet. Maybe one day I too will enjoy changing oil from up top.
Good thing I only do it once each year.

Randy

On 12/09/2012 1:22 PM, WILTON wrote:
What?  You don't have a Mercedes at all?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] (SPAM?) Re: The Joy of Mercedes Repairs

I will bow to more experienced folks. I don't have a $2 oil sucker or a car that it would work on so I have not used one.

I have a $150 sucker that uses the air compressor to create a vaccum in a tank that is then used to withdraw oil but it is for the boat.

Would not have to worry about it as the compressor is not connected to it when it is working.

Randy