In August Phillip and Kaleb wrote:

From: "Fmiser" <fmi...@gmail.com>
Kaleb C. Striplin wrote: so what do you do, download this virtualbox, then install
windows xp on that?  I am familiar with vmware thats what the
chinese SDS system uses.

Same concept an VMWare - different in some details.

If you already have a VMWare environment, it may be easier to
use a VMWare guest for your EPC.

If not, VirtualBox is a bit more friendly to the free crowd.
(free as in freedom AND free as in beer) so that's what I'm
currently using.

Downloading VirtualBox give you the framework.  Inside the
framework you setup guests.  Each one thinks it is a stand-alone
computer - but it is an totally empty computer until you install
a OS (Win XP, Mac, or whatever).  Then it boots and runs and the
OS thinks it's in a metal box with it's own motherboard, drives,
network cards, etc.

This does mean you will need to install an OS on the guest, so
you will need an install disk (or ISO image).

--   Philip