________________________________
 From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Old injectors are fine. Now what?!

Well, I don't know.  The mechanism was not working properly so the window was
loose.  When I closed the door it shattered.  I haven't taken it apart yet to
determine the cause of the mechanism malfunction.  I don't know if it's any
different from power glass.  This week I will check out the local junkyards and
see what I can find.

You just need glass?  Is it different from power windows?

--R