Rick Knoble wrote:
Jaime? Mitch? Loren? Kaleb? Craig? Roger? Someone who knows more than me please
help this young man out. We were all young once...

If the sunroof is similar to W116/W123, it probably needs a good cleaning, and should have a hex drive on the motor for emergency operation. The right lube is called Gelitpaste or something like that, I got mine from Rusty.

If the motor is only getting power in one direction, it might be worth taking the switch apart and cleaning it. Disassemble inside a pillowcase or gallon ziploc or something so you don't lose any pieces.

Mitch.