Google nylon rollers.

How 'bout bi-fold door top guide rollers?

Wilton

----- Original Message -----
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - nylon roller

I've noticed bins of many different sizes screws, bolts, grommets, etc., at large hardware stores such as Lowes. I think I vaguely remember also seeing a selection of nylon rollers there several months ago (can't be sure). 'May be worth checking, though. One slightly too small or too big could probably work fine; larger one could be ground/cut down, too. How 'bout the nylon MB window rollers from Rusty? ('Thought for a minute I had one here to measure for you, but can't find it - 'musta used it.) Maybe another lister has one to measure for you.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>