Lots of nice places to stay and eat in Beaufort. My wife took our nephews down there last spring for the ceremonies, they had fun.

--R

On 10/19/12 10:44 PM, Michael Canfield wrote:
Sort of.  My knee is healing well and Doc says I can start walking on it
with the brace.  Limited to 45 degrees of flex for now.  Still hurts quite
a bit and I can't drive either of my trucks to be able to haul scrap or go
pick up cars to part out as they are both standard shift and my clutch leg
is the messed up one.
   Got to drive the pickup to SC to see my son graduate from Marine Corp
boot camp the week of Nov 9th.  Hope it's better or I will be using a stick
on the clutch.

Mike