On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 23:35:55 -0400 Rich Thomas
<richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> What is a BB torch?

Good question. Ball bearing? Brigit Bardot? Black and bruised?

> On 10/25/12 11:25 PM, andrew strasfogel wrote:
> > What needs to be done to enable my BB torch so I can email photos?
> > The camera works fine but when I attempt to email a picture singly or
> > as an attachment they don't transmit!  Instead there is the following
> > "transaction error:  failure at service".  Was ist los?

Can you connect your camera (what make and model is it?) to your computer
and download the picture from the camera to your computer? Our Nikon
CoolPix 775 connects with USB 1.0, but transfers pictures fine.

Craig