your prolly rite

--R
On 10/26/12 12:20 AM, Fmiser wrote:
On 10/25/12 11:25 PM, andrew strasfogel wrote:

What needs to be done to enable my BB torch so I can email
photos? The camera works fine but when I attempt to email
a picture singly or as an attachment they don't transmit!
Instead there is the following "transaction error:
failure at service".
Rich Thomas wrote:

What is a BB torch?
Craig wrote:

Good question. Ball bearing? Brigit Bardot? Black and bruised?
Based on the rest of his post, I'm going to hazard a wild guess
and say "Blackberry".

Hah!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_Torch

Seems I _could_ be right.

--  Philip, who despises un-defined acronyms.