Good flight planning... always crash close to a bar... if you live, you
need a good stiff drink.. if you don't, the wake can get started early...

Now,, why didn't I think of that...... >>>> looking on sectional chart for
liquor license symbol... hmmmm... there is none.

Have to bring that to FAA attention.

Grant...