Yes. No stove though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2012, at 7:48 PM, Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Everyone in the NE has a Coleman stove and lantern.    Don't we?

Mike
On Oct 29, 2012 7:29 PM, "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

To bad you don't have a coleman stove and a lantern...

Things are just starting to ramp up as darkness falls. The rain is
getting serious and the wind is starting to gust. I'm not seriously
worried, we get some pretty good wind anyway.
I bought a gallon of camp fuel, I usually keep 2 gallons on hand so this
is just a backup, I've got 3 gallons of kerosene, 1 gallon of mix gas for
the generator and a half dozen 1# cans of propane plus 3 gallons for the
grill. I put the battery charger on my 110ah battery that will run lights
and laptops, it was charged, which reminds me I should put it on my spare
group 49 battery, suspenders and belt after all.
The woodstove is lit, the wood room is about 3/4 full, the outside rack
has a half cord under a tarp.

In a minute I'm going to roast a chicken for dinner, bake bread and cook
some turkey cutlets for lunch tomorrow.

-Curt