From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Jon Agne
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 6:03 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Sandy

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_0853.jpeg
Type: image/jpg
Size: 465233 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

On Oct 29, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:

> Things are just starting to ramp up as darkness falls. The rain is getting
serious and the wind is starting to gust. I'm not seriously worried, we get
some pretty good wind anyway.
> I bought a gallon of camp fuel, I usually keep 2 gallons on hand so this
is just a backup, I've got 3 gallons of kerosene, 1 gallon of mix gas for
the generator and a half dozen 1# cans of propane plus 3 gallons for the
grill. I put the battery charger on my 110ah battery that will run lights
and laptops, it was charged, which reminds me I should put it on my spare
group 49 battery, suspenders and belt after all.
> The woodstove is lit, the wood room is about 3/4 full, the outside rack
has a half cord under a tarp.

> In a minute I'm going to roast a chicken for dinner, bake bread and cook
some turkey cutlets for lunch tomorrow.